Abbe Benjamin Press (ABP)
Expounding the Word of God to Judah, Israel, & the Nations with Courage, Deliberation & Vigilance
What is your belief? ABP encourages you to “Have FAITH!” BELIEVE in the God of Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob, and HIM only! CORRECT what you “think” you understand about HIM!
Vanita Lynn Warren
Expounding the Word of God to Judah, Israel, & the Nations with Courage, Deliberation, and Vigilance
I have so many articles and pieces that I have written over the years, and many more that I have written more recently. I do my own research; and I edit my own work. Writers and scribes are not perfect, so please forgive any typos and point them out to me. The amount of content I have developed is overwhelming. In the future, many articles and pieces will be available for download at KSI/ABPs Digital Cart, which is under construction. More to come soon…
However, if there is any particular topic you are interested in; please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Love and blessings to you! KEEP THE FAITH! Vanita
DOWNLOAD: ABP Brochure
ABP Content includes, but is not limited to:
- Video Powerpoints of Theological Topics
- Theology Proper – A Biblical Viewpoint (Let’s try to remove the “leaven.”)
- Scripture Studies
- Word Studies
- Textual Criticism
- The Ambassador Journal (TAJ)
- Two-House Israel Perspective (The Biblical House of Judah and the House of Israel)
- Creation Science Topics
Note on the Use of Vernaculars: ABP is based upon the foundation of “Doing what Yeshua did!” rather than the popular “What would Jesus do?”
As a “Messianic Israel” ministry, fully supporting a Biblical worldview, ABP will often use Hebrew as well as English vernaculars and translations. Sometimes our LORD will be referred to as Yeshua, and other times as Jesus. The YLT, KJV and the NKJV are the main versions of Scripture which will be cited; therefore, “Jesus” will be used often–and this author is comfortable with either. Also, the TaNaKH will also be used on occasion.
What is “Messianic Israel”?
1. Messianic Jew: In the Messianic Community, there are Jews who become Christian, and who maintain a Judaic background and foundation. They continue to generally adhere to Rabbinic foundations and teachings in their Messianic views regarding Yeshua. They are basically Rabbinic Jewish with a Christian flavor.
2. Messianic Christian: In the Messianic Community, there are Christians who become Judaic in their view of Scripture; and thus, look to Rabbinic foundations for their understanding of Yeshua and Scripture, while keeping many modern Christian doctrinal views. They are basically Christian with a Jewish flavor.
3. Messianic Israel: Ten years ago, Messianic Israel is a term that I first used in my book “Identity”, to generally distinguish the Messianic Community as I was seeing it. I was neither Messianic Jew or Messianic Christian. I believed, and still believe, the correct view should be Messianic 1st Century perspective and faith. Judeo-Christian is not an inaccurate description. Etymologically, it’s pretty accurate. However, there’s just too much leaven, inside of Judaism and Christianity, to use it as a good description of one’s faith in Yeshua or Scripture. In the Messianic Community, I believe there are many believers who fit into this category, in addition to myself.
The First Century Ekklesia – The Jews of Judea who became believers in Yeshua were the first Biblical Messianics. They followed The Messiah (HaMashiach) Yeshua. They were a sect of Judaism, just like the Pharisees, Sadducces, or Essenes. They were called “The Way” and that is how the 1st Century Ekklesia identified themselves; as well as, how they were identified politically and religiously by others.
The Way was not Rabbinic. The Way was not denominational Christian. The Apostles did not call themselves “Christian.” In fact, the word Christian(s) is only mentioned three (3) times in the entire NT. The first Gentile church in Antioch called themselves “followers of Christ”–which is what Christian is supposed to mean.
The Way, however, is mentioned several times in various contexts. Namely, Yeshua being “The Way.” There is no question as to why they called themselves, The Way, as another “sect” of Judaism. Today’s contradicting arguments and views of Scripture, between Christian and Rabbinic doctrines, did not exist among The Way because the Scriptures were not up for interpretation. Some tried by following Apollo, by following The Baptist, etc. However, the original teachings (Biblical doctrines) of the Apostles and Paul were sound and unleavened.
Now we have “essential doctrines” of the Christian faith. What’s that? Who decides what’s “essential” and what is not? Who’s “doctrine” will you follow? Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Pentecostal, Methodist, Anglican, Reformed, Dispensational? If it’s one-faith, why so many differences? This is not the faith of the 1st Century Ekklesia. Today’s Christianity is full of leaven. However, Christianity IS NOT Babylon the Great! That’s the USA! (Read Revelation 17 & 18, Jeremiah 50 & 51 and more.) Nevertheless, why do we have hundreds of different “denominations”? That alone tells you something is very wrong with how the Christian faith has been manipulated over the millennia! Take a look:
But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.2Peter 2:1-3
Last Updated: 29 June 2021
All rights reserved © 2021 Abbe Benjamin Press (ABP) a Division of K.S. (King Solomon) Industries