MyRoots2Me helps you to discover you!
Welcome Aboard! I’d be happy to help!
Vision: Help clients discover and fill in the genealogical gaps.
The “Present” we may know!
It is the “Past” that eludes us!
- African-American Genealogy
- European-American Genealogy
- Hispanic-American Genealogy
Just send me an email with your question at MyRoots2Me@outlook.com
“Pro Bono” Assistance?
- Most people cannot afford to pay someone to research their genealogy. Yet, they still have a vested interest in their genealogical roots. That’s why I’ve chosen to help people pro-bono with basic online research. Research is time-consuming. Initial successes depend on the information clients are able to provide at the onset. However, with today’s online resources, anyone can get started, and that is where MyRoots2Me comes in. I want to help you get started!
- Please email me with your request, with an explanation of what you are looking to discover, and contact information.
- Send your request to email@example.com, with “Pro-Bono Request” in the subject line. You will receive a response to your request within 48hrs.
- MyRoots2Me does not handle adoption research pro-bono. However, I am willing to analyze what information you may have and point you in the right direction.
MyRoots2Me PRO-BONO SERVICES CAN INCLUDE:
- Online genealogical research
- Local (Colorado Front Range) genealogical research and assistance
- Confidential genealogical coaching and mentoring
- Suggestions for ongoing research
- Guidance in assembling family histories
- Genealogical analysis (Limited)
- No Contracts/No Obligations (Pro-bono services are only offered on a case-by-case basis)
MyRoots2Me FEE-BASED SERVICES CAN INCLUDE:
For more extensive support and assistance, MyRoots2Me can provide the following fee-based genealogical services:
- Competitive, yet modest research fees
- Genealogical research and analysis
- Documentation including a research report
- Paper and digital documentation
- Local on-site photography
- List of sources searched
- Family charts
- Family history interviews
- Investigative research for adoption cases (Consideration on a case-by-case basis ONLY)
MyRoots2Me Service Fees are:
- $75 Initial Consultation
- $45/hr Research Fee (w/predetermined contractual agreement)
For fee-based services, please contact Vanita at firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Consultation Request” in the subject line. You will receive a response to your request within 48hrs.